Developing Your Custom Program
Want to Customize a Faculty-led Program?
Our friendly, experienced, in-country Program Consultants will assist you every step of the way to develop your unique Transformative Learning Journey in Africa.
1. Get to know us
We would love to set up a call to meet you, discuss your requirements and tell you more about our approach to transformative learning.
Complete our Request for Proposal form, share your ideas, learning objectives and logistical needs.
3. Review your proposal
After receiving your customized proposal within 2-3 weeks, we can collaborate and tweak every detail until it meets your exact requirements.
4. Accept your proposal
Once you are 100% happy with your program, we require a minimum of 10% deposit to secure your booking. This is refundable up to 90 days before departure (minus any booking cancellation fees).
5. Promote Your Program
If required, we can support your efforts by providing you with promotional material and presentations to help with student enrolment and recruitment.
6. Pre-departure Check-ins | 3 months before departure
Your dedicated Program Manager will arrange a call to talk through:
- Your program itinerary to clarify details, expectations and answer any questions
- Health & safety policies and procedures
- Program resources – orientation details, reflections practices, student questionnaires and reintegration support
7. Final confirmation | 2 months before departure
Participant numbers, flight details and final payment are due 60 days prior to your departure date.
8. Pre-departure Preparation | 1 month before departure
Share our Student Info Pack with your students, which includes vital pre-departure information as well as our Participant Information & Agreement form which needs to be completed.
9. Final Itinerary | 2 weeks before departure
You’ll receive a final detailed itinerary including daily timing and all relevant information for you and your students.
10. Arrival & in-country support
You’ll be welcomed and supported by your dedicated Program Facilitator for the duration of your program.
We’ll share the program feedback and transformation results with you and discuss any future updates. Students can sign up and receive our reintegration support.